Sunday, March 11, 2018

Wreath using my Misti!

Hello! 
Long time no blog eh! I don't know what happened - yes I do, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas - commonly referred to as "the Holidays"! Then in the latter part of January I took a spill and cracked my tailbone and am now still recovering - phew what an ordeal that was! So, onward and upward (we can only hope!) and back to my favorite pastime - paper-crafting! March 9th was my grandson, Bryan and his girlfriend's 6th Anniversary - yes, they have been a couple for 6 years, God Bless them! They are definitely soul mates and as soon as they have both completed college I'm sure that I will be hearing wedding bells! In the meantime I, of course, had to make them a card! Recently I was watching Sacha van der Kerkof who is a Stampin Up Demonstrator from the Netherlands. She was demonstrating how to use a template with the Misti to create a Wreath! She does give all the directions on how to create the template using your Stampin Trimmer - 129722 and a piece of Acetate, although you could probably use cardstock equally as well. Anyway, I came up with another idea, and I used my Cricut Explore! It was easy, I just used square shapes and the slice feature! It's a 5 x 5 square card and I used Colorful Seasons Stamp Set - 143726 (still a fave of mine!) for the flowers and Jar of Love - 141587 for the hearts and leaves. 
I love making wreaths and I thoroughly enjoyed designing and making this card for my two lovebirds! I hope you like it too! As always, if you would like to purchase any of the items I have used, I would love to have you as my customer. My Stampin Up website is at the top right of this post. Similarly, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me by email, my email address is at the top right also, or feel free to comment on this post.  I really appreciate all of your comments. So, til next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors that you used A perfect card for sure. Thanks for sharing with us you many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Romaine!

    ReplyDelete