Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Wedding!

Nan to the rescue!  My eldest grandson, Bryan, and his girlfriend Kristy are going to Bryan's old boss Bobby's wedding this weekend and of course, they needed a card! Who am I to complain, it's not as if I don't really like making cards! LOL! So I just received one of my new Stampin' Up stamp sets, Floral Phrases and it also has dies to go with it, how fantastic! The first picture is the front of the card, the two pieces on the left and right are the Floral Phrases thinlets (dies) cut out using Dazzling Diamond glitter paper.  I tucked them and the ribbon around a whisper white mat that I attached to the card base. On this mat I stamped 'Congratulations' and embossed it in silver, unfortunately it's beneath the ribbon and you can't see it in this picture (just pretend, get a visual!) The inside mat is also embossed in silver with a stamp from the Floral Phrases set. Beneath the pictures are the products I used which are all Stampin' Up.

Stamp Sets:  Floral Phrases, First Sight (tiny branch on the inside mat)
Paper:  Whisper White, Dazzling Diamond glitter paper, Silver Foil
Accessories:   5/8" Organza Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Versamark, Silver embossing powder, Tombow glue, Skor tape

If you would like to purchase any of these items, please go to my website Here. I would really appreciate your business, thank you! That's it for today!


1 comment:

  1. Love this set so much! No matter what occasion, it is the perfect card!

    ReplyDelete