Friday, July 15, 2016

Customer Appreciation!

I don't have too many customers yet, it does take a little while to get going! One of my customers is my dear friend and I appreciate her business tremendously! So below are two boxes that hold gifts for her and a card to go with.  I got the inspiration for the rainbow look from Crafty Caroline who made something similar.  The main color is Melon Mambo (for the bottom of both boxes and the card base) and to go with that are the new Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush and Pacific Point.  I used two (well actually 3) stamp sets, Gorgeous Grunge, Papillion Potpourri and Mixed Borders for the sentiment. I also used the DSP that goes with the Melon Mambo as a mat for my card. I'm very thankful for my friend who was actually the one that got me started stamping.  That alone deserves my undying thanks!


If you would like to order any of the stamp sets or paper that I have used, you can do so by visiting my site
HERE I would really really appreciate your business!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing gift and card. You friend sure is lucky to have someone like you to create such lovely things for them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete