Thursday, May 26, 2016

My grandson's birthdays!

Two of my grandsons who live close to me are celebrating (well one celebrated already on April 13!), they are 8 and 9 respectively.  They are two of the most kind, thoughtful and precious children a grandmother could have.  They are the light of my day and of my life! These are the two cards I made for them; the 8 year old is Rorey and the 9 year old is Jaden.  Rorey's birthday is coming up next week, 31st May.



I used the stamp set Number of Years and corresponding Framelits for both cards.  For Rorey's card I used the Owl Punch to create the Minion, and then I made a Minion out of one of the balloons.  Real Red, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Whisper White where the main paper and ink colors I used

No comments:

Post a Comment