Thursday, May 26, 2016

Another Mother's Day Card!

My eldest grandson, Bryan, asked me if I could make a Mother's Day card for him.  This is what I made, my daughter LOVES bling!  So the blingier (is that a word!) it is, the more she likes it. I die cut the heart from the center of the card and embossed the blushing bride layer with the lovely lace embossing folder. The heart that I inserted into the space on the pink layer is cut from the blushing bride glimmer paper and the card base is rose red. The flowers that are added to the heart are die cut also from blushing bride and a small pink accent added to the middle. I added a rose red bow and some pink sequins to 'bling it up' a little more! Finally, I brushed the flowers with some Wink of Stella.I stamped the sentiment on vellum just to give the card a 'softer' look.  I loved the finished product and I hope you do too!



No comments:

Post a Comment