Monday, April 18, 2016

Retiring List is here!

The time has come, the list of all the products that are retiring from the Stampin' Up 2015/2016 Annual Catalog and also the Spring Summer Catalog.  We all know that this is going to be a crazy mad dash to get all that we have wanted but not purchased! Try not to hang around and wait too long if you’ve had your eye on something. When they’re gone, they’re gone!  For your convenience I have links below to the lists, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.  The link for the retiring stamps will take you directly to my SU website.  I will be ordering the new 2016/2017 Annual Catalog soon, please contact me at suebee6491@gmail.com and it will be my pleasure to send you one.  Thank you so much!

Retiring Stamps

Retiring List PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment