Friday, April 22, 2016

Birthday Blooms


Hi everyone!  Today I have a Pop Out Swing Card.  In essence this is a card that has a piece (in this case a square) cut out from the front of the card and when you pull on the square from the outside it opens up into a gatefold card.  I saw this technique demonstrated by Debbie Henderson from Debbie's Designs, she has a You Tube video HERE if you would like to see how to make it. It's really very easy but has a definite WOW factor! The pictures don't do it justice! Below are the products I used to create my card. 
SU Stamps: Birthday Blooms, A Whole Lot of Lovely
SU Ink: Archival Black
SU Paper: Pool Party, Whisper Whte
SU Accessories: White Perfect Accents, Silver Embossing Powder. Stamping Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
Copic Markers: R20, RV13, Y17, YG95, YG97

I stamped the rose images in Archival Black ink then colored them using Copics. I stamped the little dots around to give a little added interest to the focal image. For the sentiment, I embossed it in silver which really compliments the pool party paper! I really enjoyed making this card, I find coloring very therapeutic!  I hope you like it too!

If you would like to purchase any of these items, please visit my Stampin' Up shop HERE






1 comment:

  1. Just love all of your samples they are beautiful. Hope you are doing well Happy to have received your email and I did take a look and see what nice cards and paper crafts you have made. You are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete