Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wild About Flowers Thank You card

One of my favorite Stampin' Up blogs is JanB Handmade Cards. Jan is a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in the UK.  I also frequent Jan's You Tube channel quite a lot too! I get tons of inspiration from her. When I see her cards, I see my style of cardmaking. I can't quite find the word I'm looking for to describe her style except that it is uncluttered and not too busy. The stamps Jan tends to use a lot are those with flowers and today I have made a card that Jan made last week. Yes, I totally C.A.S.E.D her card!  I changed the positioning of the sentiments, that's the only 'selective editing' I did! The primary stamp set Jan used is Wild About Flowers, this includes three sets of flowers which are two-step stamping. The base of the card is Very Vanilla and I used the flourish stamp from First Sight for the background on the mat. These are beautiful stamps, there are tons of cards on Pinterest showcasing these sets. So, without further ado, here are three pictures of the card which include the inside and the envelope. If you would like to see Jan's card, please press here





1 comment:

  1. That my friend is exquisite! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete